DOVPO Odin Mini DNA75C Box Mod
The DOVPO Odin Mini DNA75C Box Mod integrates Evolv’s DNA75C board and is powered by a single high amp 18650, 20700, or 21700 battery (sold separately) with a power output ranging from 1W to 75W. The ..
- Product Code: M00000736
- Availability: In Stock
The DOVPO Odin Mini DNA75C Box Mod integrates Evolv’s DNA75C board and is powered by a single high amp 18650, 20700, or 21700 battery (sold separately) with a power output ranging from 1W to 75W. The Odin Mini is constructed of lightweight yet durable aluminum alloy and has a compact size for portability. With the integration of Evolv’s latest DNA75C board, the Odin Mini features the groundbreaking mode known as Replay Mode (only compatible with temperature control wires). Replay Mode allows users to save their perfect vape setting and replay the same level of performance and consistency without experiencing dry hits.
- Dimensions: 90.5mm by 36.3mm by 32mm
- Evolv DNA75C Board
- Powered By Single High Amp 18650, 20700, or 21700 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Wattage Range: 1W - 75W
- Output Mode: VW / VV / TC-Ni / TC-Ti / TC-SS316 / TCR / Replay
- Temperature Range: 93°C - 316°C / 200°F - 600°F
- Replay Mode
- Only Compatible With Temperature Control Wires
- Captures User’s “Perfect Puff”
- Provides Same Level Of Performance & Consistency On All Subsequent Puffs
- Prevents Dry Hits
- 98% Working Efficiency
- 0.96" Full Color TFT Display
- 1A Micro USB Balanced Charging
- Hinge & Locking Bottom Battery Door
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Fully Customizable Interface Via EScribe Software
- Protections: Short Circuit, Weak Battery, Temperature, Low/High Resistance, Reverse Polarity
1x DOVPO Odin Mini DNA75C Box Mod
1x 18650 Battery Adapter
1x Micro USB Cable
1x User Manual
Warning: This product is for advanced users only and proper precautions/handling should always be used. Never use any atomizer on a hybrid mod with a 510 connection that is flush or shorter than the 510 threading of the atomizer to avoid any possible injuries.
Disclaimer: Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. Eciggity will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.